The World Congress of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Health 2016 (WCC 2016) will gather cardiovascular health experts and specialists from related disciplines in Mexico City from 4-7 June 2016. The biennial event organised by the World Heart Federation will explore ground breaking research into cardiovascular health from the perspective of cardiology and other specialities including public health and nursing, with a spotlight on Latin America.
Register now to join world leaders in heart health to network, share knowledge and build solutions to reduce premature CVD mortality by 25% by 2025. Book your place before 27 January and benefit from our early registration fee.
Discover the hundreds of exciting talks by world leaders
Eleven tracks that will make you wish you could be in several places at once:
- Global health / Political advocacy
- Latin American Cardiology
- Coronary artery disease
- Imaging and technology
- Heart failure
- Preventive cardiology
- Other cardiac diseases including Rheumatic Fever and Chagas’ disease
- Epidemiology / Public health / Health systems
- World Heart Federation Roadmaps for reducing Cardiovascular Disease
- Integrated heart health around the world
Meet the Congress Programme Committees:
Four co-chairs are coordinating ten topic leaders to bring in the best of all fields of heart health.
- Click here to meet Pekka Puska, public health pioneer and leader of the Global Health / Political advocacy track
Join us on twitter!
Follow us @worldheartfed and join the conversation about #WCCMexico!